Measurements & Details:
- Bar measures approx. 1 1/4″ x 1/8″
- Length: your choice ranging from 6 to 8.5 inch
- Made of 14k yellow gold filled or sterling silver.
- This item is made to order.
What is gold filled?
14K gold-filled means that multiple layers of solid, 14k gold have been securely pressure bonded to a core of high quality jeweler’s brass.
The US strictly regulates this industry standard, requiring 1/20th, or 5%, gold by weight in all pieces that are considered “gold fill” or “gold filled.”
Gold filled is NOT the same as gold plate or gold-plated. Plated metal is made by dipping any kind of metal in a very thin coating of gold. This is what you will find at the mall and it flakes and wears off quickly.
But normal wear and tear won’t impact your gold filled jewelry. With gold filled, you don’t have to worry about flaking, tarnishing, allergies, or turning your skin green!
Determining Bracelet Size:
- Using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper, measure your wrist below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear your bracelet.
- If using a strip of paper, grab a pen and mark the paper where the end of the bracelet should be. Then, you can measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is your wrist measurement.
- To find your bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment shown below, basing it on your desired fit:
- For a snug fit, add 1/4″ to 1/2″
- For a regular fit, add 3/4″ to 1″
- For a loose fit, add 1″ to 1 1/4″
- For example: if your wrist measured 6″ and you wanted a regular fit, order a 7″ bracelet.
Buying as a gift and not sure about sizing?
Sizing rule of thumb:
- For petite wrist: 6.5″ bracelet
- For regular/medium wrist: 7″ bracelet”
- For plus size wrist: 7.5″ bracelet
What does ready-to-ship mean?
It is ready to be shipped to you within 1-2 business days.
What does made-to-order mean?
If a product is labeled made-to-order, it means that I will be custom making it, just for you! This means your order will not ship until I have made it for you. This process can take 2-10 business days. If you are unable to wait, you can upgrade to rush processing to have your piece completed in 2 business days.